Chakra balancing is the process of restoring a harmonious flow of energy across the chakra system. The effect of well balanced chakras often translates into a feeling of well-being, relaxation, centeredness, increased vitality and embodiment of oneself.
In this section, we answer your questions about chakra balancing and offer tools and techniques to help balance your chakra system:
- What is chakra balancing?
- How to balance your chakras?
- Why balancing your chakras?
A dimension of chakra balancing consists in the process of opening each center of energy. Learn more in the section on chakra opening.
What is chakra balancing?
When we talk about chakra balancing, we may actually refer to various techniques and meanings. A commonly accepted definition of chakra balancing is the process through which the energy of the chakras is brought to a well functioning and harmonious state.
The idea of balancing a chakra is only addressing part of the picture: Each chakra part of a system that functions as a whole. If we look at how chakras work, we see that they have a dynamic connection with each other and interact energetically. Therefore, when doing chakra balancing, it’s not only important to consider each chakra, but also the neighboring centers, and the energy through the whole system.
This is life-changing material.
You can use Energy Medicine to...
- Lessen aches, pains, illness, and disease
- Create deeper happiness, satisfaction, and contentment
- Increase focus, clarity, and productivity
- Renew balance, health, harmony, and well-being
Click here to register for FREE. http://www.chakras.info/go/energy-medicine/
How to balance your chakras?
Chakra balancing techniques fall into in three categories: Those centered on a physical process or activity, a meditative or introspective practice, and the transmission of energy from another person or on your own.
- Hands on healing or energy healing
- Meditation, including chakra meditation, self-inquiry
- Exercises focused on the connection of body and mind, including yoga
- Breath work, including pranayama
- Holistic or alternative medicine
There are also a number of practices aiming at restoring the balance of the chakra system as a basis for well-being. The most common ones are:
- Craniosacral therapy
- Pranic healing
The use of chakra healing stones or crystals can also support chakra balancing activities.
Why balancing your chakras?
The purpose of chakra balancing is to support a balanced flow that will sustain our overall level of energy. In our everyday life, we are subjected to a number of activities, sources of stress and demands that result in fluctuations in our energy level. Some may feel draining, others fulfilling or nourishing. Furthermore, past events and experiences often leave a long lasting influence on how we feel and are in the world, therefore influencing how we manage our energy day-to-day.
Stresses placed on us by the demands of life may result in interruptions and fluctuations in our energy flow and chakra imbalances. A chakra imbalance can affect:
- How much energy flows through the chakra or chakra system
- A chakra is deficient when the energy is “blocked” or it is “closed up”
- A chakra is overactive when the energy flow is excessively increased and not regulated
- The position of the energetic field associated with one or several chakras is displaced
Balancing consists in establishing sufficient and consistent flow where there is not enough, regulating energy where there’s too much, and aligning where there’s distortion or displacement.
Related topics about chakra balancing
To go further, learn more about these topics related to chakra balancing:
- Chakra balancing meditation
- Chakra balancing music
- Chakra balancing yoga
- Chakra balancing exercises
- Chakra balancing stones / crystals
- Chakra balancing techniques