The Earth Chakras
Earth chakras are physical locations super-charged with energy that help to keep the planet and all life on it in balance. Depending on who you ask, there are more than 150 recognized earth chakras located within and on the surface the earth — from deep within the sea and rocks to mountain tops and valleys. These postive and negative energy vortices can offer feminine-, masculine- or neutral-based energy.
7 Chakras of the Earth
For millenia the earth has been revered as the giver of life, as “Mother Earth.” So it only makes sense that the seven major chakras of the earth correspond to the seven recognized human chakras; like mirrored traits shared between a mother and child.
To help you visualize, imagine the layout of earth chakras and vortices as an intricate, electrical circuit board with lines, intersections and pathways all linking one earth chakra or vortex to the next.
How To Clear Your #1 Energy Block In Just 7 Minutes
In this 60-minute free masterclass loaded with FOUR of Jeffrey Allen’s most effective energy healing techniques, you'll learn how to tune into your spiritual energy and gain access to tools that’ll help you attract more abundance, more love, more good health and more happiness in your life (you can apply them in any aspect of your life and see instant results.) >> Get Energy Tools For Instant Results (Free 1-hour Spiritual Energy masterclass spot - Plus a 10-page workbook).
Where Are Earth Chakras Located?
There are seven major locations that are widely accepted as high energy spots on earth. According to the earth chakras map, here is each location, its chakra correspondence and a brief description.
- Mt. Shasta, California in the United States – 1st chakra (root) – Considered the energy “base”; the primal source of universal life force and regulates the flow of energy from the earth to life forms, including humans.
- Lake Titicaca, traverses the border between Bolivia and Peru – 2nd chakra (sacral) – Often represented by serpent imagery, it’s located in the midst of multiple ley lines and is where primal energy takes form and matures.
- Ayers Rock, also known as Uluru, Australia – 3rd chakra (solar plexus) – Uluru is representative of the emotional solar plexus and depicted as the “umbilical chord” supplying energy to all living things.
- Shaftesbury, Dorset and Glastonbury, Somerset, England – 4th chakra (heart)—These locations share the designation of being the center of the earth’s heart and are known for their intense energy production.
- The Great Pyramids, Middle East – 5th chakra (throat) – Positioned between Mt. Sinai and Mt. Olives, this chakra is the “voice of the Earth.”
- Aeon activation currently located in Glastonbury, England – 6th chakra (pineal gland or Third Eye) – A transitory site that opens energy portals and facilitates the flow of dimensional energy from one realm to another. Similar to the function of the human pineal gland, this earth chakra falls outside the ley line realm and only stays in a single location for 150 to 200 years.
- Mt. Kailas, Tibet – 7th chakra (crown) – Located in the Himalayas, the sacred mountain is the center of the earth’s crown chakra and helps individuals find their footing on their spiritual journey and connect with the Divine.
Function of the Earth Chakras
Just as our chakras help to keep us balanced emotionally, physically, psychologically, and spiritually, earth chakras are essential to transmiting energy, and keeping all life grounded and healthy.
Learn How to Heal Yourself with Energy MedicineRestoring the power of your chakras is about how you can take back control of your health and wellness by learning to work with energy.
You'll see what we mean when you join this new Masterclass with energy healer Donna Eden. You can use what you'll learn in this class to... heal yourself, create happiness, look good, and improve longevity. >> Click here to register for free!