Healing The Heart Chakra
Heart chakra healing might be needed when the heart center is closed and its energies are blocked or unbalanced. The heart chakra is like a conduit for a form of energy that is commonly associated with love. When the energy of the heart chakra does not flow, one may experience it at different levels, from physical and emotional to existential. By healing the heart chakra, one may experience a boost in energy, positivity, love, compassion, and increased sense of connectedness to life.
What does healing the heart chakra mean?
Healing the heart chakra may mean several things and refers to many different techniques. We will cover the main ones and remain as practical as possible. Heart chakra healing is sometimes also referred to as balancing, opening, or clearing. The main idea behind healing the heart chakra is to restore flow of energy and overall balance.
This is life-changing material.
You can use Energy Medicine to...
- Lessen aches, pains, illness, and disease
- Create deeper happiness, satisfaction, and contentment
- Increase focus, clarity, and productivity
- Renew balance, health, harmony, and well-being
Click here to register for FREE. http://www.chakras.info/go/energy-medicine/
Why do we need heart chakra healing?
The heart chakra is particularly vulnerable to disturbances associated with relationships and love. We all have a history of relationships from the moment we’re born to now. During our history, there were many events and opportunities for positive or negative experiences regarding love and relating to others.
As we encounter life difficulties, we have two main ways to cope: We may shut down or decrease the energy that we dedicate to the situation, or we may boost or increase our energy to fight it. These defense mechanisms get anchored in our chakras.
In the case of the heart chakra, we might have felt hurt during childhood or a recent breakup and closed our chakra to numb our pain and avoid suffering. Or on the opposite side, we may have opened and extended our heart energy to a demanding partner or parent in need, sometimes to the point of over-extending and being drained.
When do you need to heal the heart chakra: Signals and Symptoms
When the heart chakra needs healing may be signaled by a variety of symptoms ranging from the physical to existential and spiritual.
Physical heart chakra Signals
The 4th chakra is associated with the element of air and is located in the chest area. As a result, a lot of the physical symptoms of heart chakra imbalance are connected to the lungs, ribs, and heart. Look for the following: Hypertension, problems breathing, infection at the level of the lung, bronchitis, heart condition.
Psychological and Emotional Heart Chakra Signals
When the heart chakra is deficient or closed, it may translate into the following psychological and emotional characteristics:
- Being withdrawn
- Avoiding socializing, social interactions
- Being overly critical of others and oneself
- Lacking empathy
- Feeling isolated
If the heart chakra is overly open, it may translate into:
- Being overly demanding of others, especially close family or partner
- Extending yourself to fulfill other people’s perceived needs to the cost of one’s own balance
- Tendency to feeling like a victim
- Losing sense of personal boundaries in a way that is detrimental to your well-being
Balancing and Healing the Heart Chakra
When the heart chakra becomes unbalanced, this may lead to emotional, physical or even existential distress. The energy running though this chakra is not flowing freely and you may feel drained, depleted, stuck in thoughts or behavioral patterns.
To overcome a blockage, excess or deficiency in the heart chakra, the energy needs to:
- Be able to move freely (one may need to loosen up constrictions or interferences, such as continuous stress, physical muscle tension, improper diet, negative influence of others, limiting beliefs or attitude)
- Move in a patters that is suitable to this chakra
- Be balanced with other energies (we need to take into consideration the whole chakra and energy system; for instance, stress or imbalance in neighboring chakras might influence the state of the heart chakra)
Want Healthier and Happier Chakras?
When properly balanced each of your 7 Chakras work together to create an optimal life. If you are like most of us your energetic ecosystem could use some help. Take this 2-minute chakra test to know which of your chakras may be the weakest.