What Is Heart Chakra Pain?
Have you ever felt pain in your heart chakra? Manifesting as emotional symptoms, such as sadness, moodiness, mistrust or being overly critical or possessive, pain in the sensitive heart chakra can lead to a whole range of adverse reactions. Physical imbalances in this chakra might include a cardiac or respiratory issue or a feeling of pain and heaviness in the heart.
Heart Chakra Imbalance: Causes
Heart chakra pain is often associated with having a “broken heart,” from being let down in some way by someone you love or loved. Rejection, abuse, grief, trauma and loss are emotionally painful to experience and can leave an energetic imprint in the heart chakra.
The heart chakra is located in the chest area and bridges the lower and upper chakras. In effect, it connects the physical with the spiritual. When the energy in this center is disturbed or blocked, you may experience a resurgence of painful or negative emotions.
Heart Chakra Pain: Physical Issues
A blocked heart chakra hurts on an emotional level, but it can also lead to the manifestation of physical disease and illness if not addressed, cleared and healed. Heart disease, cardiovascular disease, coronary artery disease, abnormal heart rhythms, arrythmias and congenital heart disease are just some of the physical manifestations of heart chakra imbalance. Lung and respiratory issues including asthma, pulmonary disease, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and pneumonia can also arise. Breast cancer and upper back issues can result, and a disruption to the thymus gland can impede immune system functioning.
This is life-changing material.
You can use Energy Medicine to...
- Lessen aches, pains, illness, and disease
- Create deeper happiness, satisfaction, and contentment
- Increase focus, clarity, and productivity
- Renew balance, health, harmony, and well-being
Click here to register for FREE. http://www.chakras.info/go/energy-medicine/
Heart Chakra Blockage: Emotional Issues
Of all the chakras, the heart chakra is central to our ability to give and receive love. Emotions connected with the heart chakra include love, hate, anger, bitterness, resentment, grief, forgiveness, compassion, loneliness, self-centeredness, generosity, gratitude, commitment, trust, loyalty and the ability to follow one’s heart. Life experiences and issues that impact the fourth chakra include death of a loved one, divorce, rejection, breach of trust, adultery, abandonment, injustice and emotional abuse.
Clearing and Healing Heart Chakra Pain or Imbalance
The heart chakra is central to our ability to give and receive love, and love is the base and source of all healing. Love comes from three main sources — from others, from within ourselves (self-love) and from a Universal source (Divine Love). All of these kinds of love register within the heart chakra, and all can have a profoundly healing effect. Loving and forgiving yourself and others is central to healing and releasing blockages of the heart chakra, since holding on to resentments from the past hurts yourself the most. Finding the lesson in a painful experience and releasing the grievance has tremendous healing effects.
Practicing self-love and self-respect are key to heart chakra healing. This is best accomplished by tuning into the spiritual part of yourself — your soul or essence — and radiating love to the human part of yourself. Send love and gratitude toward what you appreciate about yourself, and forgiveness and compassion toward your shortcomings. Over time, you will develop a strong core of self-love which will radiate from your heart chakra and help keep it balanced.
Another way to heal your heart chakra (or any of your chakras) is to receive regular chakra balancing treatments. Energy healing works at the level of Divine Love or Source as Universal energies are invited in to heal, restore and balance the chakras.
A Heart Chakra Health Plan
- Self-love. Meditate regularly and have the your spiritual self send love, appreciation, compassion and forgiveness to your human self. Visualize your heart chakra as a beautiful, radiant green orb glowing with unconditional love; imagine any past hurts or blockages healing and dissolving.
- Keep a gratitude journal. At the end of each day, write down at least five things you were grateful for; when you wake up the next morning, read what you wrote the previous night. Breathe that feeling of gratitude in and out of your heart chakra as you begin your day.
- Practice kindness. Try and make it a habit to send genuine good wishes to yourself and others. The Buddhist metta (lovingkindness) prayer is an excellent way to do this.
- Maintain balance. Receive regular chakra balancing treatments from a qualified energy healing practitioner.
Want Healthier and Happier Chakras?
When properly balanced each of your 7 Chakras work together to create an optimal life. If you are like most of us your energetic ecosystem could use some help. Take this 2-minute chakra test to know which of your chakras may be the weakest.