Last Updated on
Solar Plexus Chakra Stones
When the solar plexus chakra is imbalanced, healing stones and crystals can help restore healthy energy flow and balance. Located just above the navel, the solar plexus, or third, chakra is associated with the color yellow and governs your will power, self-esteem and emotions.
Chakra Stones for the Solar Plexus
Here is a list of chakra stones commonly used to cleanse, activate, and balance the solar plexus chakra. Included is the name, color, type of stone, and crystal meaning/purpose of each:
- Amber — Yellowish orange — Organic gemstone — Used to cleanse and balance. Increases mental clarity and promotes confidence.
- Citrine — Pale yellow — Semi-precious — This “success stone” is used to cleanse and balance. Increases personal empowerment and confidence.
- Lemon quartz — Yellow — A stone of optimism used to cleanse, activate and balance the third energy center.
- Yellow Jasper — Yellow — Semi-precious — Known as a stone of protection, yellow jasper activates and balances the solar plexus chakra.
- Yellow Tourmaline — Yellow — Semi-precious — A stone good for detoxifying the body, yellow tourmaline is used to cleanse, activate and balance.
- Tiger’s Eye — Golden brown — Semi-precious — A protective stone, tiger’s eye is good for grounding, cleansing and balancing.
Learn How To Clear Your #1 Energy Block In Just 7 Minutes. This simple 7-minute energy technique is an excellent way to experience the power of Energy. It will clear your #1 block and you’ll feel different right away. (Watch out for amazing synchronicities right after you do this.) In this masterclass, you'll also get to learn FOUR of Jeffrey Allen’s most effective energy healing techniques… that’ll help you attract more abundance, more love, more good health and more happiness in your life (you can apply them in any aspect of your life and see instant results.) >> Get your free Spiritual Energy masterclass spot (plus a 10-page workbook) now.
Using Chakra Healing Stones
Cleansed and charged healing stones are most effective when they’re in close proximity to the affected chakra. The most common approach is to wear them as jewelry or placed directly over the chakra in need of healing. To bolster the effects of healing stones, you may also place them around your home, personal space, or office.
Learning how to use healing stones and gems properly is key. All stones possess their own vibrational frequency. So it is important to understand the meanings and properties of gemstones before employing their help. Choose stones that have the same vibrational frequency as the chakra in need of cleansing and balancing.
As with any energy healing approach, remember, it can take a while for stones to heal chakra imbalance and for symptoms to completely subside.
- respiratory issues
- eating disorders
- digestive problems
A healthy diet and regular exercise are needed to maintain chakra balance and keep energy flowing. But there can be times where a healthy lifestyle just isn’t enough.
Learn How to Heal Yourself with Energy Medicine
Restoring the power of your chakras is about how you can take back control of your health and wellness by learning to work with energy.
You'll see what we mean when you join this new Masterclass with energy healer Donna Eden. You can use what you'll learn in this class to... heal yourself, create happiness, look good, and improve longevity. >> Click here to register for free!
Want Healthier and Happier Chakras?
When properly balanced each of your 7 Chakras work together to create an optimal life. If you are like most of us your energetic ecosystem could use some help. Take this 2-minute chakra test to know which of your chakras may be the weakest.